The original master was sculpted with a combination of rigid foam, filler putty, apoxie-sculpt, and heat formed expanded PVC. A mold was then created using platinum cure silicone and fiberglass reinforced urethane resin as the mold jacket. The helmet was then slush cast with urethane resin.
Powered by an Arduino Uno and an Adafruit Trinket, the electronics are housed in a discrete enclosed backpack. For temperature control, two fans are located on either side of the chin.
- Intricate, multifaceted chin addition to detailed venting.
- 2x amber 16x8 LED matrices. Each matrix is individually controllable and addressable via I2C.
- 3 toggleable eye expressions controlled by 3 discrete momentary switches located at each finger tip.
- Electroluminescent panels in both cheeks as well as in the nostrils and ears.
- 5 inch deep vacuum formed PETG visor, tinted black.